ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Director of Operations reporting to our Managing Director to lead our Toronto delivery teams, ensuring the execution and delivery of Keyrus' most strategic projects.
To put it in context, Keyrus builds modern analytical platforms for its clients by including all or part of the following services on each project: cloud computing infrastructure, data warehousing, ETL/ELT, data visualization, data analysis, and finally change management to ensure the adoption and return on investment of the project. We entrust the work to consultants themselves led by technical project managers. We are looking for a Director to oversee these Project Managers on our largest accounts.
The Director will be responsible for the success of our projects, ensuring that our teams meet client expectations in terms of technical architecture, scope, schedule, budget, risk, quality and deliverables. He will have to ensure that our project managers follow the best practices of our project management toolkit and take strategic account management initiatives.
• Manage managers who lead technical teams working on data intelligence and data
engineering focused projects, and ensuring proper execution of projects;
• Serve as a technical advisor to project managers when needed, providing advice on
technical capabilities that will improve the quality of deliverables;
• Help project managers and project directors develop comprehensive plans for Keyrus'
most complex and strategic projects;
• Oversee client accounts and identify opportunities for project improvement;
• Work in partnership with client stakeholders and identify opportunities for Keyrus to
strengthen its presence within these accounts;
• Contribute to the sales process and participate in discussions on scope, effort estimation and budgeting;
• Develop partnerships with key market publishers;
• Work in concert with the Director of the Montreal office to ensure client and resource
• Develop intra-group collaboration.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• More than 10 years of experience in project management, including at least 2 in the
supervision of projects as a project director (supervision of project managers);
• At least 3 years of technical experience with a particular interest in business intelligence,
data warehousing, data modeling, ETL, data integration, etc;
• At least 2 years of experience in project management, budget management and resource
• Strong understanding of development, architecture and project management best
practices in the field of data;
• More than 10 years of experience in coaching technical teams;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field;
• Bilingual - French / English.
WHAT WE OFFER
A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new
• A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
• Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
• Group insurance for you and your family members;
• RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
• Monthly Wellness Allowance;
• Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
• Flexible work from home policy;
• 4 weeks of paid vacation;
• Language courses (French & English);
• Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications,etc.);
• Development plan for each employee and coaching
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 20 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shapebusiness decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)