Who are Keyrus Management and what do we do?
Keyrus MANAGEMENT distinguishes itself from other players by its unique value proposition: the experience of its consultants, its independence, agility, its realistic advice, and its relationship with Keyrus DATA INTELLIGENCE and Keyrus DIGITAL businesses which reinforces its capability to design sustainable solutions for its clients. With 3,200 Consultants worldwide and 250 in Belgium, the Keyrus Group is a major player in those fields.
Keyrus MANAGEMENT in Belgium provide business transformation services through advisory, process reengineering, technology innovation – especially around data innovation - to our clients and Project Program Management support. Our clients are mainly in the financial industry (Banking & Insurance), life sciences and Overall Service Industry. We serve both Global and local clients and act in close cooperation with the KEYRUS Group, who have offices in 22 countries serving clients in 42 countries and covering 4 continents worldwide.
We work for our clients in various functions including Executive & Transformation advisory, Program Management, Business Analyst, Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert in specific functional areas: Finance & Procurement, Sales & Marketing and Data Management & Data Analytics.
We engage with our clients based on their needs and culture:
• We deliver advisory service to the corporate offices of Global and Local Organisations
• We offer support services both in project team mode and in staff augmentation mode
• When we take the end-to-end responsibility on project and transformation delivery, we mostly work together in mixed teams with Keyrus’ other, more technology oriented, Data Intelligence and Digital Experience departments. This enables us to address the complexity of the project with a broader and therefore richer set of skills and competences
We adapt our delivery method to be up-to-date aligning towards innovation relevancy in a specific context. Therefore, we apply both classic methods (AGILE/SCRUM, Prince II, Lean Six Sigma, BPMN…) and more recent approaches (Safe-Agile, EPIC approach, PACE, Design-Thinking, Process Mining…) which we train our people for.
What exactly will you need to be successful in your new role?
As a Business and Functional Analyst Consultant, you will have a Master degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity, as well as:
- At least 3+ years experience in business or functional analysis in IT data lead projects either for a consultancy or in the banking or insurance industry
- Previous experience of financial services or capital markets including but not limited to Risk, Settlement, Asset/Cash management
- Sound knowledge of finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability
- Knowledge of Regulatory reporting including Finrep, Statutory Reports, Statistical Reports an advantage
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile…) and tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira…) could be a real asset
- Knowledge of BPM and tools and a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- SQL Queries knowledge
- Experience within a Data, Migration or Integration project
- Strong analytical and structuring competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- you need to be a critical analytical thinker who can work autonomously, but you also need to be a team player with good communicational skills
- You are versatile and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
What do we offer?
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Performance Management, Business Intelligence and Big Data & Analytics.
You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, a communication package and invitations to regular fun events. Keyrus will invest in you by providing training to support and sustain your expertise. You will be surrounded by experienced colleagues who are eager to let you evolve in growing your knowledge and help you in the execution of projects.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career in consulting with the leaders in performance management & business intelligence!
Who are Keyrus?
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €289.1m in 2021 and with more than 3200 employees in 22 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organisation, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
For more information, visit our website: www.keyrus.be