Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Imagine a role where you can talk to interesting people every day and listen to their stories, whilst simultaneously having an impact on a business by offering innovative solutions within the HR and Talent Acquisition team.
Well hello there. This is that opportunity!
As a leading consultancy in the domain of Data and Digital, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a similar set of values as us so if these values resonate with you, this could be the role for you:
Excellence - We strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business
Ownership - We take the initiative to bring about positive results
Creativity - We reach out from our comfort zones to turn creative ideas into reality
Agility – We are a multinational with a start-up mentality
Passion – We love to move forward and provide solutions
Integrity – Honesty to oneself and others, respecting agreements and being confident in your opinion
Fun - Have fun through everything that we undertake. It's not just optional, it's a sign that the work is done well, that we put "our heart to work", and that the team works well together
A little about the position...
Working alongside experienced recruiters, you will be actively involved in strategic objectives within recruitment and staffing as well as taking ownership of the full recruitment lifecycle. These contributions will include:
· Sourcing great talent in the domains of Data and Digital
· Work together with the hiring managers to define their recruitment needs
· Creating and maintaining a strong recruitment pipeline
· Working closely with universities for campus recruitment, job days and internships
· Performing competence-based interviews
· Managing the closing process including the creation, the offering, the negotiating and the signing of the contracts
· Be an expert in the use of our Application Tracking System (Teamtailor) to ensure that both candidate’s records and the recruitment workflow adhere to GDPR regulations
· Increasing our employer brand through usable content and regular interactions with our followers
What you will bring to Keyrus
We are looking for someone that has the experience to connect great candidates to great opportunities, as well as a growth mind-set that will enable you to offer so much more than just recruitment activities to Keyrus.
A passion for people, an ability to listen and good communication skills are also key to this opportunity, as well as:
· A strong background in Talent Acquisition either from working in an agency or in-house, working from sourcing candidates all the way through to on-boarding candidates
· The ability to conduct interviews autonomously after relevant in-house training
· Positive energy, dynamism and enthusiasm when it comes to talking to people
· The ability to make an impact by offering new and alternative ways of working
· Fluency in English and Dutch, with French an advantage
· You have an affinity with technology and an intellectual curiosity to understand the importance of technology
· You believe the right people doing the right thing at the right time is critical to success in a company
· You have a strong commercial background from having had contact with clients and are able to identify and create sales opportunities
We don’t measure on CVs sent, calls per day or interviews done. In fact, we have only one KPI: HIRE GREAT PEOPLE!
What we offer
We offer a working environment that encourages innovation through the constant evaluation of processes and technologies to aid us in hiring the best talent. Working on these diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary skills to help you build a strong career path.
We have also implemented an Agile Performance Management framework, where strength-based coaching, aligned company goals, alongside regular check-ins and feedback managed throughout the year are at the heart of our people management strategy.
And if it was the ‘Fun” value that triggered your interest, you will also be given the opportunity to join the internal Fun Team where you will have a direct impact on the events that joins everyone at Keyrus together!
Who we are
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €289.1m in 2021 and with more than 3200 employees in 22 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organisation, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
We have a dedicated Fun team of employees to organise all our events! How cool is that?! 🎉
Whether it is a Halloween competition, a family day, knowledge sharing sessions or just a theme party...it's always fun to meet your colleagues. Our welcoming offices are available to anyone not working at the client site or from home. We also promote a healthy life-style by organising sports events and challenges 🏃, but also offering free fruit in the office but if you prefer, the coke and coffee machines work as well 😉.
About Keyrus Belgium
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields. Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimise their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation. Find out more on our services on keyrus.com/be.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Keyrus Belgium?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.