Senior Solution Architect
We usually respond within three days
You role Matters
Keyrus Data Intelligence, the Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to reinforce its Business Intelligence and Information Management Team practice in Belgium.
As a Senior Solution Architect you will focus much of your time on defining, developing and presenting data architecture strategies for our clients. Other responsibilities will include:
- Creating a solution architecture for data platforms, data warehousing, big data analytics and master data management (MDM) projects
- Defining processes, deliverables for every project
- Collaborating with clients to define enterprise standards and guidelines
- Acting as the link between IT and Business
- Building the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics and reporting requirements structures in accordance with industry best practices
- Designing and developing a strategy for cloud based solution and migration
- Consistently demonstrating a good understanding in conceptual, logical and physical database architectures, design patterns, best practices around dimensional modelling and data integration
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- 5+ years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical design for standard or distributed databases
- Experience with architectu
- Certified Cloud solution arre standards (TOGAF)
- Experience with standard databases and ETL tools
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies and solutions
- Wide knowledge of the technological landscape
- High level understanding of the activities within MDM, metadata management and data governance (DG)
- Demonstrate knowledge in data virtualization and the logical data warehouse
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
And how we reward you Matters...
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Data, Digital and Business Transformation. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary skills to help you build a strong career path.
To support you in this we have a digital learning platform with access to over 30,000 training courses as well as courses created by our experts. We dedicate a generous training budget that allows you to manage your career path at a pace that suits you.
We have also implemented an Agile Performance Management framework, where strength-based coaching, aligned company goals, alongside regular check-ins and feedback managed throughout the year are at the heart of our people management strategy.
Our salary package is generous and includes a car, petrol card, DKV insurance, net allowances and a cafeteria plan, amongst other benefits!
Keyrus gives you the chance to develop your career alongside leaders in data, digital and management and transformation. Our project and clients at the heart of data and digital transformation changing the world we live in for the better, making data matter.
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €289.1m in 2021 and with more than 3200 employees in 22 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organisation, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
- Data Advisory
Workplace & Culture
We have a dedicated Fun team of employees to organise all our events! How cool is that?! 🎉
Whether it is a Halloween competition, a family day, knowledge sharing sessions or just a theme party...it's always fun to meet your colleagues. Our welcoming offices are available to anyone not working at the client site or from home. We also promote a healthy life-style by organising sports events and challenges 🏃, but also offering free fruit in the office but if you prefer, the coke and coffee machines work as well 😉.
About Keyrus Belgium
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields. Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimise their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation. Find out more on our services on keyrus.com/be.
Senior Solution Architect
Loading application form
Already working at Keyrus Belgium?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.